Hussle (formerly PayAsUGym)
Hussle (formerly PayAsUGym)
Hussle (formerly PayAsUGym)
Health Club Management

Health Club Management

Follow Health Club Management on Twitter Like Health Club Management on Facebook Join the discussion with Health Club Management on LinkedIn Subscribe to Health Club Management
UNITING THE WORLD OF FITNESS
Get the latest news, jobs and features in your inbox
Health Club Management

Health Club Management

featured supplier

Featured suppliers
TRX MAPS offers complete body movement assessment solution
TRX MAPS, powered by PHYSMODO, performs a complete body movement assessment in less than 30 seconds to provide a person with personalised exercises. View full article...
Promotion
Company: TRX

TRX MAPS offers complete body movement assessment solution

15 Mar 2019
About TRX: TRX® is the world’s pre-eminent producer of physical training equipment, ... more
Contact TRX: +44 (0) 7305 964969 / www.trxtraining.co.uk
TRX MAPS has been designed to improve how your members move and to add value to your business.
– Julian Woolley, TRX country manager for UK & IRE

TRX MAPS, powered by PHYSMODO, performs a complete body movement assessment in less than 30 seconds to provide a person with personalised exercises to improve how they move. 2,000 data points are collected and movement inefficiencies are identified across four critical categories: mobility, activation, posture and symmetry.

Results are delivered on-screen, via email and through this analysis of each individual’s movement. TRX MAPS then pushes a customised exercise plan designed to improve each person’s performance out, with targeted exercise plans that address areas of weaknesses. The information is stored in the TRX app so members can track their improvements over time.

Julian Woolley, TRX country manager for UK & IRE explains: “TRX MAPS has been designed to improve how your members move and to add value to your business. Operators can use TRX MAPS to drive lead generation, enhance and up-sell personal training and small group training and increase member engagement and retention.”

“On average, commercial fitness facilities have around 8 per cent of their members in Personal Training or Small Group Training. Use TRX MAPS to start a conversation with the other 92 per cent.”

Gyms, clubs and studios can use TRX MAPS to engage, track and challenge their members. Trainers can use the scoring system as a performance benchmarking tool, and a way to track progression of members.

The TRX MAPS will be showcased on stand at upcoming trade shows including FIBO, Elevate and BodyPower. To find out more about TRX, and how its products, programming and commercial solutions could benefit you, visit www.trxtraining.co.uk

TRX
TRX® is the world’s pre-eminent producer of physical training equipment, exercise programming and education designed for trainers, health clubs, military users, fitness-minded consumers and athletes of all levels. TRX® designs and sells original products of innovative design and premium quality construction, including Suspension Training® and Rip™ Training equipment and exercise programs that are changing the way athletes train for sport, soldiers train for combat, physical therapists rehabilitate patients and exercise instructors train their clients.
Address: WeWork 184 Shepherds Bush Rd London W6 7N
Tel: +44 (0) 7305 964969
Featured suppliers
TRX MAPS offers complete body movement assessment solution
TRX MAPS, powered by PHYSMODO, performs a complete body movement assessment in less than 30 seconds to provide a person with personalised exercises. View full article...
Promotion
Company: TRX

TRX MAPS offers complete body movement assessment solution

15 Mar 2019
About TRX: TRX® is the world’s pre-eminent producer of physical training equipment, ... more
Contact TRX: +44 (0) 7305 964969 / www.trxtraining.co.uk
TRX MAPS has been designed to improve how your members move and to add value to your business.
– Julian Woolley, TRX country manager for UK & IRE

TRX MAPS, powered by PHYSMODO, performs a complete body movement assessment in less than 30 seconds to provide a person with personalised exercises to improve how they move. 2,000 data points are collected and movement inefficiencies are identified across four critical categories: mobility, activation, posture and symmetry.

Results are delivered on-screen, via email and through this analysis of each individual’s movement. TRX MAPS then pushes a customised exercise plan designed to improve each person’s performance out, with targeted exercise plans that address areas of weaknesses. The information is stored in the TRX app so members can track their improvements over time.

Julian Woolley, TRX country manager for UK & IRE explains: “TRX MAPS has been designed to improve how your members move and to add value to your business. Operators can use TRX MAPS to drive lead generation, enhance and up-sell personal training and small group training and increase member engagement and retention.”

“On average, commercial fitness facilities have around 8 per cent of their members in Personal Training or Small Group Training. Use TRX MAPS to start a conversation with the other 92 per cent.”

Gyms, clubs and studios can use TRX MAPS to engage, track and challenge their members. Trainers can use the scoring system as a performance benchmarking tool, and a way to track progression of members.

The TRX MAPS will be showcased on stand at upcoming trade shows including FIBO, Elevate and BodyPower. To find out more about TRX, and how its products, programming and commercial solutions could benefit you, visit www.trxtraining.co.uk

TRX
TRX® is the world’s pre-eminent producer of physical training equipment, exercise programming and education designed for trainers, health clubs, military users, fitness-minded consumers and athletes of all levels. TRX® designs and sells original products of innovative design and premium quality construction, including Suspension Training® and Rip™ Training equipment and exercise programs that are changing the way athletes train for sport, soldiers train for combat, physical therapists rehabilitate patients and exercise instructors train their clients.
Address: WeWork 184 Shepherds Bush Rd London W6 7N
Tel: +44 (0) 7305 964969
Job search
POST YOUR JOB
Opinion
promotion
Member retention is a growing problem for long-established gym chains, who are battling the growing budget and boutique gym market.
Opinion: Are you trying to beat budget gyms at their own game?
Video Gallery
DFC: We do more...
DFC
DFC are a leading direct debit collection company, providing cash flow solutions to happy clients from all over the UK. Read more
More videos:
Company profiles
Company profile: Precor
For over 35 years, Precor has driven fitness forward, advancing what’s possible in design innovation, ...
Company profiles
Company profile: Keiser UK Ltd
Keiser began its history of visionary sports science leadership over 40 years ago, rejecting the ...
Catalogue Gallery
Click on a catalogue to view it online
Directory
Management software
GymSales: Management software
Whole body cryotherapy
Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH / icelab: Whole body cryotherapy
Member access schemes
Move GB: Member access schemes
Fitness equipment
Shapewatch: Fitness equipment
Flooring
Total Vibration Solutions Ltd: Flooring
Wearable technology solutions
MyZone: Wearable technology solutions
Hydrotherapy / spa fragrances
Kemitron GmbH: Hydrotherapy / spa fragrances
Skincare
Sothys: Skincare
Lockers/interior design
Craftsman Quality Lockers Ltd: Lockers/interior design
Direct debit solutions
Harlands Group: Direct debit solutions
Property & Tenders
New Brighton, Wirral, Merseyside
Wirral Borough Council
Property & Tenders
Various Sites
Porters Commercial
Property & Tenders
Diary dates
22 May 2019
Lowry Theatre, Salford, United Kingdom
Diary dates
30 May 2019
Rimini Expo Centre, Rimini, Italy
Diary dates
Search news & features:
Find a supplier:
Hussle (formerly PayAsUGym)
Hussle (formerly PayAsUGym)